Join Our Roster and
Make Your Expertise Count
At Rehab First®, we know from experience that it takes both internal and external expertise to realize the full promise of our multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment model. As a MedNet® provider, you will be joining a distinguished group of professionals. MedNet® signifies the expansion of our already extensive assessment and treatment capabilities to include medical and psychological assessments, and assessments and treatments from health disciplines such as physiotherapy and nutrition. As a pre-qualified MedNet® provider, you will be given preferred consideration for referrals.
Opportunities for Experienced Assessment and Treatment Professionals
Call or e-mail us for a registration package and complete its enclosed practice profile questionnaire. We will give close review to your returned questionnaire, CV and sample report, particularly those aspects demonstrating your range of experience with different case types. When our review concludes with an invitation to join our roster, we will send you our agreement. Once the signed agreement is received, we will enter your particulars into our MedNet® database for reference as requests for your services are received.
Three MedNet® service arrangements are available:
- Medical assessments
- Other health disciplines assessments and treatments (two-party agreement for sole practitioners)
- Other health disciplines assessments and treatments (three-party agreement for practitioners affiliated with a health organization)
Physicians or Psychologists who meet the following requirements are invited to call or email our MedNet® Coordinator at 1-888-734-2290 or info@MednetFirst.ca for our registration package.
- Have at least three years of experience conducting independent assessments, or providing treatments, as the case may be
- Have an active clinical practice in the areas noted on our MedNet® professionals page
- Are duly licensed to practice in the province of Ontario
- Have not been the subject of disciplinary action by your licensing body