Health and Rehabilitation Services
Rehab First is one of Ontario`s largest multidisciplinary assessment and treatment organizations, numbering approximately 100 professional staff, complemented by the Psychologists and Physicians who are pre-qualified, contracted members of our MEDNet® roster. Our values of sincerity, commitment and self-improvement inspire us to restore hope and function to clients whose lives have been affected by serious injury and illness.
Rehab First has a rich legacy of client-centred assessment and treatment delivery and is seeking an experienced, positive and empathetic Account Manager who has direct experience with the SABS, disability management and/or rehab sales. The Account Manager should have proven experience in a consultative sales role with referral customers such as personal injury lawyers, auto and LTD insurers, law clerks, physicians and other regulated health professionals.
This role requires a high degree of personal integrity, self-motivation and customer focus. The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to establish and maintain relationships with prospective and current referral customers in one or more designated regions.
Candidates having health or law-related experience (e.g. kinesiology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, nursing, lawyer, law clerk, paralegal, insurance adjuster) is highly valued. Candidates should also have sound knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Auto injury benefits
- Disability insurance benefits (insured and self-insured)
- Workers compensation benefits
- Hospital discharge procedures
- Human rights legislation and occupational health and safety legislation
- Persistent in the process of generating referral customer leads through cold calling, timely follow-up and regular maintenance of customer relationships in support of referrals and related customer partnering opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to be accountable for results with minimal supervision
- Presentable, professional and confident establishing and cultivating relationships with a diverse, professional customer base
- Confident and practiced in their ability to undertake one-on-one or small group presentations
- Results-oriented work ethic and record of accomplishment working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Clear and timely communications with customers and colleagues
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer relationship building experience; medical and/or rehabilitation sales experience is required
- Proven ability to meet, manage and foster positive relationships with prospective and existing customers and clients for the purpose of generating referrals
- Proven experience with direct rehab /disability management sales
- Minimum of an undergraduate university degree or college diploma in Healthcare, Business, Marketing, Sales, or other related disciplines
- Clinical experience working with clients/patients would be considered an asset
- Experience creating and making presentations
- Superior interpersonal relations, communication and time management skills
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
All applicants must also have a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel.
Rehab First Inc. provides competitive remuneration, including benefits and pension plan and support for approved professional development plans.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.