Comprehensive Case Management
Whether we are engaged during the acute care phase, post-discharge or after settlement is reached with insurers, we know from experience that the needs of the seriously or catastrophically injured are ever-changing and complex. For that reason alone, we view case management as a dedicated professional practice. Rehab First's case managers coordinate all services in a way that ensures a client's assessed, emerging and potential needs are always being met in a timely way.
All of our Case Managers have recognized health credentials and many have more than 20 years of healthcare experience. They are tireless and passionate advocates for the needs of their clients and possess the many skills necessary for best practice.
At Rehab First, case management is governed by our Client Pathways™ service model. All of our case managers use our proprietary Client Pathways™ software system for case decision support and activity-tracking.
Our Client Pathways Service Model Includes:
- Hospital discharge planning
- Collaboration with clients’ families, primary care providers, insurers and legal representatives
- Case management team selection and direction
- Team consultation, action planning and issues resolution
- Coordination of all case activities
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Comprehensive documentation and reporting
- Case budgeting and expense tracking
- Facilitation of service funding
Contact any of our credentialed case managers directly:
James Campbell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanne Gram - email@example.com
Kelly Gillis - firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Miller -email@example.com
Colleen Lewis - Lewisfirstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Malacaria - email@example.com
Lynn Pollock - firstname.lastname@example.org
Helena Bales - email@example.com