Distinguished Assessment and
Our focus is on credentials more than numbers. The first step in the pre-qualification process is the completion of our detailed MedNet® practice profile questionnaire. Providers whose experience, professional credentials and documentation correspond to our current and anticipated referral requirements will be sent our MedNet® agreement for review. Once it is returned, they are added to our active roster.
What we Offer
Depending on the region and case type, we have representation across a broad range of health disciplines.
- Maxillo-Facial specialist
Other Health Disciplines
- Massage Therapy
Within these disciplines, we also look for specific types of experience, such as work place accommodations, motor vehicle injuries, and demographic expertise such as pediatrics.
All MedNet® Roster members have been pre-qualified according to a number of stringent criteria
- Licensed to practice in one or more Canadian provinces
- Assessors have performed independent assessments for at least three years
- Not been the subject of disciplinary action by their licensing college
- Have satisfactorily complied with MedNet® registration procedures and supporting documentation requirements