professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist
discharge planners and social workers in hospitals in ensuring that
patients transition safely from hospital to home or another facility.
Our occupational therapists and case managers are available on
short-notice to ensure that seriously injured clients receive premium
support from the moment they are discharged from hospital.
Call our First Assist Hotline and someone will answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 1-877-838-4599
We can arrange for:
- Pre-discharge home assessments
- Attendant care needs assessments
- Assistive device specification and placement
- Facilitation of medical evaluations and environmental modifications
- Facilitation of placement in respite or long-term care
- Grief and trauma counselling
- Funding approvals from insurers and agencies