Rehab First is one of Ontario's largest multidisciplinary assessment and treatment organizations, numbering approximately 100 professional staff who are supported by the Psychologists and Physicians of our MEDNet® roster. Our values of sincerity, commitment and self-improvement inspire us to restore hope and function to clients whose lives have been affected by serious injury and illness. Our disciplines include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Counselling, Professional Case Management, Rehabilitation Therapy, Life Care Planning and Future Care Cost Reporting. At Rehab First, Occupational Therapists perform assessments and treatments on a wide variety of cases and are often assigned Case Lead responsibilities on the complex ones.
Please refer to our Regional map for current opportunities.
- Deliver client centered assessment and treatments to clients with a variety of injuries and conditions
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients
- Collaborate with other Rehab First Inc. team members and service providers
- Recognized Massage Therapy Degree/Diploma
- Registration with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Valid CPR certificate
- 1-3 years of recent clinical experience
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
Rehab First offers
- Opportunity to work from home or office (laptop and phone provided)
- Flexible schedule
- Experienced, personable and accessible management for ongoing support and mentorship
- Administrative support
- Opportunities for career and clinical skill advancement (e.g. management positions, case management, professional development etc.)
- Diverse caseload with a mix of assessment and treatment
If this opportunity appeals to you, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.