Services designed from inception to facilitate worker retention and re-integration
Recognized for our expertise with complex and catastrophic injuries and illnesses, we offer our clients the advantages of a multi-disciplinary approach to worker retention and re-integration.
WorkPathways®is a suite of services designed to be delivered individually for specifically targeted outcomes, or as client-tailored service programs. As a group, they are dedicated to managing the mental and physical health risks and occupational impediments to uninterrupted worker engagement, and to reducing the barriers to workplace re-entry after a period of absence due to illness or injury. All services are performed by our professional team of Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Counsellors, Social Workers, Kinesiologists, Speech Language Pathologists and Vocational specialists.
A broad spectrum of services for employers, employment and personal injury lawyers, disability insurers and benefits consultants.
- Accent Modification Services
- Cognitive Demands Analysis
- Cognitive Functional Abilities Evaluation (CFAE)
- Comprehensive Disability Case Management (CDCM)
- Comprehensive Job Demands Analysis
- Critical Incident Counselling
- Employability Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Oral and Written Communication Skills Enhancement
- Personal and Family Counselling
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
- Return to Work Programs (RTWP)
- Sick Leave/STD Early Intervention
- Transferable Skills Assessment (TSA)
- Vocational Case Management
- Vocational Counselling
- Vocational Evaluation
- Work Conditioning
- Work Hardening